Hotels and other kinds of accommodation may achieve
a mark of quality for cycling by providing with the following:
- Locked parking facilities
- Drying facilities for clothes and gear
- Common room
- Tools for bike repair and maintenance
- Meals, including breakfasts rich in vitamins and carbohydrates
- Guest book
- Cycling map with specific routes
- Printed information about Cycling Denmark
- Printed information about local sights etc.
Quality branded accommodation must fulfil a series of requirements on service and quality for golf players:
- Being able to offer extra early breakfast (bookable the night before)
- Drying facilities for wet clothes and equipment
- Locked off areas for golf equipment
- The possibility to reserve green fees at least 14 days in advance on nearby other quality branded courses which are no more than an hour's drive from the hotel.
- A minimum of one personnel in reception who has detailed knowledge of the nearby quality branded courses.
- Information material