Quality branded accommodation must fulfil a series of requirements on service and quality for golf players:
- Being able to offer extra early breakfast (bookable the night before)
- Drying facilities for wet clothes and equipment
- Locked off areas for golf equipment
- The possibility to reserve green fees at least 14 days in advance on nearby other quality branded courses which are no more than an hour's drive from the hotel.
- A minimum of one personnel in reception who has detailed knowledge of the nearby quality branded courses.
- Information material
Hotels and other kinds of accommodation may achieve
a mark of quality for cycling by providing with the following:
- Locked parking facilities
- Drying facilities for clothes and gear
- Common room
- Tools for bike repair and maintenance
- Meals, including breakfasts rich in vitamins and carbohydrates
- Guest book
- Cycling map with specific routes
- Printed information about Cycling Denmark
- Printed information about local sights etc.
The Gastronomy Denmark label is a mark of quality
that will guide you to great eateries
that uphold and develop Danish cuisine
- in the kitchen as well as outside it.
Look for the Gastronomy Denmark logo,
and you'll be sure to find a restaurant
with an ambitious attitude to the food they serve.
A restaurant achieves the gastronomy
mark of quality by complying with ten mandatory
requirements concerning use of Danish foods and produce,
trackability, qualified staff etc.
The requirements have been developed in collaboration with
leading Danish chefs and producers,
and restaurants meet the requirements
only when qualified staff members give the guests
a food experience to remember.